WHAT'S AT THE HEART OF GREAT COMPANIES?
We Think It's a Heart.
Since its founding, corporate citizenship has been an integral part of Sound Products. We believe companies should give back to their communities by actively supporting community organizations, encouraging employee involvement in public service, and directly sponsoring important public initiatives that better the community for everyone. Every year, we choose a principal beneficiary to support with gifts of both money and time.
We have provided active leadership, support and/or volunteer work for these organizations:
- Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
- Entrepreneur Organization
- University of Kansas
- Junior League of Kansas City, Missouri
- Junior Achievement
- Kansas City Zoo
- Front Porch Alliance
- Families Blessed with the World's Children
- Ronald McDonald House
- Local chambers, service clubs, scouting organizations, church groups and PTAs